dictatorship of fools

daz60 12:34 PM 15 Jul 11

I know from first hand experience how easy it is to discriminate against the disabled but this takes the ridiculous and Kafkaesque to sublime levels.

link text

nangadef 12:54 PM 15 Jul 11

Perhaps he was a zen buddhist.....

onthelimit1 13:59 PM 15 Jul 11

Hmm - The Register, so it must be true!

interzone55 14:20 PM 15 Jul 11

The story was taken from the Christian Science Monitor, which is a pretty reliable source despite the name.

daz60 14:24 PM 15 Jul 11

link text

Printed before the Register article.No mention of the individual concerned but if he was arrested on the same day as this article his story would not be revealed until a later date.If they arrested people for "clapping" a "dragnet" would have pulled anyone in the vicinity,hence i tend to believe this is possible.

Aitchbee 10:51 AM 25 Jul 11

I won't be pencilling in Belarus for next year's holiday...but I don't know...is the beer cheap? :0]

Quiller. 12:01 PM 25 Jul 11

It boasts many wonderous day excursions link text

a feast of beers to try

Aitchbee 12:16 PM 25 Jul 11

Hi Dick - Thanks for that - Number 8. looks interesting - Aleksandrya - I remember Sir John Mills in "Ice Cold In Alex" (maybee morddwyd does too)-downed it in one. Just goes to show...

morddwyd 20:26 PM 25 Jul 11

"maybee morddwyd does too"

Remember it? I was technical advisor!

(Not really, just kidding, not quite that old!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

See immersive artist and storyteller Chris Milk speak at London VR event

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…