Diana Crash Car: Owner Wants £1m for car..

hijo 12:55 04 Dec 06

whats your views is he been dissrespectfull or greedy or would you try to sell it & make a mint...!!!

click here

rezeeg 15:00 04 Dec 06

hijo if some sicko wants to buy it, I would sell (if it were mine).

The Brigadier 15:13 04 Dec 06

just goes to show there is always one sicko out to make a few £££.

rezeeg 15:19 04 Dec 06

The Brigadier to me it's just a wrecked car.

Sapins 15:22 04 Dec 06

If people want to pay to see this what makes it different from Madame Tussuad's?

The Brigadier 15:24 04 Dec 06

But a wrecked car that people died in!
What next Harrods having it on display?

Crush it, bury it, then forget it!!

Stuartli 16:12 04 Dec 06

Both buyer and seller would deserve utter contempt.

rezeeg 16:15 04 Dec 06

People die in car crashes every day - are all those cars crushed?

rezeeg 16:28 04 Dec 06

Stuartli my brother died in a car crash - we sold the car and his young wife and baby benefited by about £10,000.

I suppose we all deserve your contempt!

Charlem@gne 16:44 04 Dec 06

What utter nonsense.

Forum Editor 16:57 04 Dec 06

has been offered a 'write-off' settlement by the insurers, and if he accepted that offer the vehcle would become the property of the insurers. They would normally sell such a vehicle to a spares dealer, or crush it for scrap.

We're not however talking about a 'normal' write-off here, and I'm sure that if we're truly honest with ourselves we can see why this man is showing intgerest in getting his wreckage back - even though we might all condemn his motives on moral grounds. My personal view is that an attempt to make money in this way is distasteful in the extreme, but frankly Diana is dead - nothing's going to change that.

I suspect that some anonymous person (and I know who) might pay the £1 million and have the wreckage destroyed after the investigators have finished with it. That's what I would do in his place.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced