DFS - Damn Fine Serviced

v1asco 21:01 05 Apr 06

Lounging in my favourite chair found my posterior touching the floor.

Thought I would try my luck with DFS and their 10 year frame and spring guarantee. Suite 5 years old.

That was yesterday. Today Mr Fixit came and did just that, for no charge.

Less than 24 hours after I called.

Excellent Service, well done DFS.

v1asco 21:03 05 Apr 06

That should have been DFS-Damn Fine Service.

watchful 07:32 06 Apr 06

All good service deserves praise as it's hard to find nowadays.

spuds 11:38 06 Apr 06

Recall buying a three piece suite from there about ten years ago. Delivered with 16 noticeable faults. Wasn't a very happy bunny, until the repairman visited and did all the necessaries. Ten years on, and in the possible market of replacement. DFS will be on the list for a definite browse and possible purchase. Good suite, very well made, and looks a quality product even today.

kevinjuan 17:15 06 Apr 06

I have a couple of leather sofas and a chair from DFS. I have had to call their customer service people out twice. The chair was badly damaged on delivery and an arm gave way 6 months later.

Good service, helpful, prompt etc, but I wish that they hadn't been needed to be called in the first place.

I would still use them again though, perhaps I was just unlucky in the first place.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…