Desktop pc....literally!

007al 21:41 20 Mar 06

click here
Look for link to next page at bottom of the picture.
Hope someone doesnt come up with the same idea for a laptop..ouch!

wolfie3000 09:39 21 Mar 06

looks cool could do with one myself as my desk is like a rats nest with wires.

ade.h 12:52 21 Mar 06

Not bad price either, considering what you get, and easily upgradable apparently. Nice design!

DrScott 13:46 21 Mar 06

I have been planning on building an integrated computer into a desk for the last 2-3 months and now it's been done by somebody else! Oh well...

I did think that the main drawbacks of such a desk would be transport issues and depot storage, and also upgradeability. Still, if you think about it, there's much more room in a desk, at least horizontally, so heat dissapation and such things would be less of a problem, plus it becomes more modular so easy to upgrade.

Anyway, my main problem is that I don't have the first idea of how to build a desk, hence the planning and not actually doing!

ade.h 15:06 21 Mar 06

I built my own workstation and desk for my office, as I couldn't find the ideal things in Ikea et al. I fitted out the whole place with integrated shelving and stuff with the help of a carpenter friend. Good fun actually, and you get the ideal office space.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009