DENTIST's..!!

hijo 23:04 18 Oct 06

hi there i lived in spain for years (hense my spanish name "hijo" which means "son") & when we moved back here about 2 years ago i tried to get registered with a dentist BUT never did as they either was full or NOT accepting NHS...!!! this isnt right the goverment is quick to take your tax so why cant they restore the service..we still arnt registered this is terrible..anyone share my views...??

Jimmy14 23:06 18 Oct 06

not any dentist in your whole area take you on I'm sure one would. I agree that the goverment takes it and then you won't see it for dust in some aspects.

lisa02 23:11 18 Oct 06

The tax man bites you not the other way round.

Hertz Van Rentyl 23:12 18 Oct 06

Depends where you are I think, some areas have a few more NHS dentists than others and even these get their lists full very quickly. The NHS charges are fairly hefty too. I think most people "pay up and look big" where teeth are concerned.

Chegs ®™ 01:25 19 Oct 06
  Apron 05:52 19 Oct 06

Google NHS Dentist. Enter your postcode - get a list of practices registering new patients.

Cymro. 10:51 19 Oct 06

I take your point, but did you pay tax in the U.K. while you lived in Spain? I did and I still can`t get a dentist.

DrScott 12:20 19 Oct 06

apostrophe again...

*ducks*

Mr Mistoffelees 16:15 19 Oct 06

I can't see any!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:22 19 Oct 06

Do ducks have teeth?

No just the bill from the dentist. :0)

Hertz Van Rentyl 16:29 19 Oct 06

Your Quackers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…