In Deep Water

oresome 09:48 AM 01 Aug 12

Boris has invited Rupert Murdoch to the swimming finals on Friday, while most politicians have distanced themselves from the Murdochs and their media empire of late.

But Boris is keen on becoming PM and Murdoch will give him his backing.

It seems that what goes round comes round, but it usually takes a while longer to rotate.

Aitchbee 10:10 AM 01 Aug 12

Maybe they'll be watchin' the "Australian Crawl" final.

Quickbeam 10:32 AM 01 Aug 12

I would think that Boris's high profile during these games has as good as gotten him the position of PM when it becomes available.

Quickbeam 10:34 AM 01 Aug 12

...but like the Olympic gold rush, you can't rely on the chicken hatching in time.

morddwyd 10:38 AM 01 Aug 12

Could it be he's just doing his job, promoting London to senior potential investors?

Bing.alau 11:12 AM 01 Aug 12

No use commenting any further on this thread, as our resident expert has said it all again.

namtas 11:49 AM 01 Aug 12

Bing.alau

But in all fairness he is probably not far out in his reasoning.

Condom 16:05 PM 01 Aug 12

FM

I assume everybody will be booing Bradley Wiggins today, then.

The only thing one can assume from the above statement is that the Venus shuttle is back up and running again.

john bunyan 17:53 PM 01 Aug 12

Venus shuttle But what is connection?

carver 18:02 PM 01 Aug 12

I think I would prefer to have Murdoch as an ally even after everything that has happened than treat him as an enemy, and apart from that poor old Boris has this to put up with enter link description here

Condom 18:02 PM 01 Aug 12

What I meant in a funny way by my reference to the Venus shuttle was that someone was from another planet.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Google's new logo was redesigned

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites