Dead Bunnies

Seth Haniel 09:33 09 Jul 08

click here

Rocco and Felina are among the 30 pet rabbits killed in the towns of Witten and Dortmund since last summer.

Many of the bunnies have been decapitated and the blood drained from their bodies.

It has raised the possibility that the killer has been using satellite images on the internet to find houses with rabbit hutches.

spuds 10:43 09 Jul 08

Nearer to home perhaps, but one of our local infant schools have just had a wanton case of destruction and massacre of all the children's pets. Many a little hearts been broken. In this case, it as nothing to do with satellite tracking, just pure destruction and sadism.

Covergirl 12:58 09 Jul 08

I heard of a (pedigree?) pet dog found dead in a bind liner in the owners garden. Maybe one of those yappy dogs that barks all night, I don't know.

Have occasionally been tempted myself though. . .

mrwoowoo 13:06 09 Jul 08

Nothing sinister.I think it's down to a change of diet.
One evening a small white bunny came into a sleepy county inn, ordered half a bitter and a ham and cheese toastie. The barman rather surprised poured the half pint and heated the toastie which the bunny ate and then hopped off. The next day other patrons were in the inn and witnessed this event, the bunny ordering the toastie and bitter. The next day the media caught wind of the event and filmed it, but the barman ran out of ham and cheese toasties and instead gave the bunny a cheese and onion toastie instead.

Weeks passed, attention left the sleepy inn and all returned to normal. The bunny never returned, until one night after closing a ghostly bunny floated in. The barman was flabbergasted.

"Are you the same bunny who ate my toasties?" asked the barman.
"Yes I am indeed" answered the bunny
"Are you dead?!" inquired the barman
"I am" replied the bunny.
"Why?!" cried the barman.

"Mixing - my - toasies" explained the bunny.

Grey Goo 19:00 09 Jul 08

Must be Porky Pig doing those Waskely Wabbits.

Legolas 19:02 09 Jul 08

They do say the old ones are the best ones but there is always an exception ;))

mrwoowoo 19:35 09 Jul 08

Who ever coined the phrase "the old ones are best"
certainly has a lot to answer for.
If i ever find a good old one i'll let you know. Don't hold your breath.

Mr Mistoffelees 19:42 09 Jul 08

Apparently the local police are comcerned that the perpetrator may move on to kill people.

rossgolf 22:34 09 Jul 08

Reminds me of Wallace and Gromit and the Curse of the Were Rabbit.
there rabbit capturing machine in it lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…