David Urquhart Holidays

Shopgirl 20 Apr 11

I would like your views on the above. 1:I am thinking of booking a holiday with David Urquhart. 2: What have been your experience good or bad 3: Are they good value for money. I am looking forwardto your views.

buteman 20 Apr 11

Some reviews here.link text

Some good some bad two different reviews for the same place and one gives it 5 star and the other gives it one star.

Aitchbee 20 Apr 11

Hello shopgirl - I've been on a few bus touring holidays with that company.One was up in the highlands of Scotland; one in North Wales and another in Northern Ireland last year. I think they are good value for money but sometimes it gets a bit regimental. I have not been abroad. Overall I would give them 9/10.

Shopgirl 22 Apr 11

Hi Aitchbee Thanks for you view about David Urquhart Holidays. Maybe if you tried abroad it is sometimes cheaper.You get the weather. If you have got a valid passport you should give it a try. Thanks for all your views.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message