David Urquhart Holidays

Shopgirl 21:32 PM 20 Apr 11

I would like your views on the above. 1:I am thinking of booking a holiday with David Urquhart. 2: What have been your experience good or bad 3: Are they good value for money. I am looking forwardto your views.

birdface 21:46 PM 20 Apr 11

Some reviews here.link text

Some good some bad two different reviews for the same place and one gives it 5 star and the other gives it one star.

Aitchbee 21:58 PM 20 Apr 11

Hello shopgirl - I've been on a few bus touring holidays with that company.One was up in the highlands of Scotland; one in North Wales and another in Northern Ireland last year. I think they are good value for money but sometimes it gets a bit regimental. I have not been abroad. Overall I would give them 9/10.

Shopgirl 21:59 PM 22 Apr 11

Hi Aitchbee Thanks for you view about David Urquhart Holidays. Maybe if you tried abroad it is sometimes cheaper.You get the weather. If you have got a valid passport you should give it a try. Thanks for all your views.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November