Dancing on Ice

Clapton is God 09:10 17 Mar 08

I notice that the Press are reporting this morning that people were offended that Holly Willoughby was again busting out of her dress on last night's programme certclick here

I would like to put it on recored that, having closely studied her dress last night, I was not in the least bit offended.

hssutton 09:32 17 Mar 08

I must be getting old, I watched Dancing on Ice, and to be quite honest I hadn't noticed Holly's state of undress until I followed your "Click Here"

exdragon 09:37 17 Mar 08

At least she looks elegant and well groomed, unlike many 'celebs' who wear clothes half a centimetre longer than their underwear and who look as if they have raided a rag bag.

Stuartli 10:06 17 Mar 08

Notice that it's women - not men - who do the complaining...:-)

I didn't find Holly's apparel offensive in any way, nor any of her earlier examples.

A bonny girl wearing a glamorous dress appearing in a TV programme that's all about glamour.

Seems very logical to me and hardly a "state of undress" I would have thought.

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:38 17 Mar 08

If you've got it, flaunt it.

G

interzone55 11:44 17 Mar 08

Nice of the Daily Mail to supply images so their readers know what they should be offended by...

interzone55 11:56 17 Mar 08

I seem to remember that Holly slipped out of her top on Saturday morning kids TV.

So this dress is positively demure compared to the stuff she used to wear on kids TV

Stuartli 12:44 17 Mar 08

Further to above, the Mail seems to be displaying an amusing level of hypocrisy judging by the story at:

click here

pj123 15:13 17 Mar 08

Stuartli, "woman" not "women".

Only one report on the site. Wouldn't call it a complaint, more a comment really?

Although I didn't see the TV program only the pictures from the link above, like you, I found nothing offensive.

Chegs ®™ 16:03 17 Mar 08

Sigh :)

Snec 16:18 17 Mar 08

It's all hype and she is making the most of it (the hype I mean) and I don't blame her either.

Btw, it was a very entertaining series, doncha think? Worthy winner too!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017