D day F1

Noldi 06:17 12 Jun 09

click here

Let’s hope sensibly prevails and a lot of jobs will be saved over the next few years.

Noldi

Noldi 06:19 12 Jun 09

sensibly = sensabilty

Kevscar1 06:54 12 Jun 09

Big deal so the babies are threating to throw their rattles out of the pram. Let them there are other teams wanting to step in.

AL47 07:22 12 Jun 09

its alot more complex than that,

i for one would like to see mainly manufactures or even only!

Noldi 11:43 12 Jun 09

"Big deal so the babies are threating to throw their rattles out of the pram"

The manufactures can walk away tomorrow I think with new 45m Euro budget cap a lot of people will lose their jobs especially at Ferrari, McLaren and Toyota who have in the region of 1,000 employees each, plus the supply and sub contract industries, I think that is what they are trying to protect maybe I’m wrong. If smaller teams can come in and generate the same sort of multi million pound income into the British economy then that would be wonderful.

Noldi

Kevscar1 19:16 12 Jun 09

Oh purlease.
They don't give a dam about jobs, all they want is to be at the top.
A level playing field would mean that all the teams would have a chance, it would come down to whoever has the best people the most inventive minds and dedication. Who was the best driver.
I might even start watching it again.

Strawballs 21:35 12 Jun 09

If the big teams left and started their own series that would be the one I would watch not a watered down version of motor racing claiming to be F1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac