Cull Them

Sic 16:29 23 Feb 07

click here

When i heard about this story (youth making gun sign at Cameron) on the radio i assumed it was just some kid playing up, turns out he is already convicted of aggravated street robbery, robbery and various drugs offences. Ohh and is electronically tagged.

So here is a thought to stir you up on a friday afternoon, what detriment to society would there be in just culling people like this?

Jackcoms 16:33 23 Feb 07

Doesn't stir me up at all.

I agree with you entirely.

And whilst we're at it, perhaps we should also neuter their parents as well, so that they can't produce any more similar offspring.

anskyber 16:38 23 Feb 07

And why don't we round them up and put them in camps first.....hey didn't he have the idea first? click here

Sic 16:52 23 Feb 07

Wow....thats a horrific thing to say about Jews, im shocked....calling them thieving violent street urchins who glorify violence and costthe rest of us millions every year?

Shocking anskyber.

Jackcoms 16:56 23 Feb 07

OK, you've had your 5 minutes of fame.

Two of us have humoured you.

End of story now, I think

Sic 17:00 23 Feb 07

Well thats really for everyone to decide dont you think? Im serious, sensible answers to the actual question.

5 minutes of fame? Not really the point, was meant ot be a friday afternoon discussion, but you appear to want to hijack the thread into a fatherly comment thread you are welcome to 5 minutes of fame.

Forum Editor 17:05 23 Feb 07

to be associated with some of the people in this forum, and this is one of those occasions. I shudder to think that there are people in our midst who actually think that way.

Go and find some other forum on which to air your brainless views.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac