WTM

Clapton is God 16:31 25 Jun 09

I wasn't aware that we had wallabies roaming wild in the UK

jack 16:32 25 Jun 09

Not Wallabies but the local yokels high on Scrumpy
in deepest Wiltshire and Dorset
OOh Arrr

hssutton 16:49 25 Jun 09

Wallabies have been running(jumping) wild in the peak district for many a long year.

Extract from wikipedia "Wallabies are widely distributed across Australia, particularly in more remote, heavily timbered, or rugged areas, less so on the great semi-arid plains that are better suited to the larger, leaner, and more fleet-footed kangaroos. They are widespread in New Zealand, where they are often hunted. There are also a few populations of wallabies in the British Isles, the largest of which can be found on the Isle of Man where there is a breeding colony of around 100.[2]"

WhiteTruckMan 16:53 25 Jun 09

they could be imported to the likes of afghanistan. Then all you would need to do in the fight against drugs is to fly over pretty high up in your bomber and drop bombs on the targets...

WTM

octal 19:32 25 Jun 09

Interesting, unless there is something in the corn and wheat in this country they are not telling us about, mind you, it could be a team of harvest mice :)

Legolas 19:42 25 Jun 09

Wallabies roam wild on an island on Loch Lomond click here

Grey Goo 22:31 25 Jun 09

Skippy and Sniffy share a Spliffy.

ashdav 22:40 25 Jun 09

It's a load of rubbish.
To get any effect from the sap exuded by poppy seed heads it has to be heated to concentrate it then ingested by smoking or eating.
You can't get "high" by mearly running through a field of poppies.

bluto1 22:45 25 Jun 09

This is an Aussie plot similar to the Gunpowder Plot just before the Ashes test matches. Mystic Meg told me.

WhiteTruckMan 07:35 26 Jun 09

they *are* eating the stuff, then running in circles. As for concentrating the stuff, who knows just how sensitive they are to the stuff. Perhaps just a small amount is enough to send them off.

WTM

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant