Crime Prevention

Pine Man 19:20 PM 19 Feb 13
Answered

Thought I heard someone in my bathroom last night. Just in case it was a burglar I shot a few bullets through the door ;-)

bumpkin 21:34 PM 21 Feb 13

Thought I heard someone in my bathroom last night. Just in case it was a burglar I shot a few bullets through the door ;-) A trifle hasty in my opinion, I don't use this appoach at home, I try knocking on the door and asking who it is.

bumpkin 22:45 PM 21 Feb 13

Another point here. What would a burglar be doing in a bathroom apart from the obvious. Would he not be in rooms with more valuable pickings.

wee eddie 09:55 AM 22 Feb 13

Are we talking, here, about a "Bathroom", e.g. a room with a shower, bath, basin and toilet.

Or are we talking about a room, 6' by 8' with a toilet at the far end?

spuds 10:18 AM 22 Feb 13

wee eddie

According to the media house plans that I have seen (Sun 21/02/2013). The 'bathroom' consists of bath in one corner (with open window nearby), and at the opposite end, a curtained or doored section containing a toilet (this is where the death occured) . There is a separate 'shower' room and separate 'storage' area, then bedroom, on the same level hose plan.

spuds 10:20 AM 22 Feb 13

Correction: 'hose plan'= house plan

Quickbeam 16:37 PM 22 Feb 13
Answer

Well, bail has been granted, whatever you think about it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites