Crime Prevention

Pine Man 19:20 19 Feb 13
Answered

Thought I heard someone in my bathroom last night. Just in case it was a burglar I shot a few bullets through the door ;-)

bumpkin 21:34 21 Feb 13

Thought I heard someone in my bathroom last night. Just in case it was a burglar I shot a few bullets through the door ;-) A trifle hasty in my opinion, I don't use this appoach at home, I try knocking on the door and asking who it is.

bumpkin 22:45 21 Feb 13

Another point here. What would a burglar be doing in a bathroom apart from the obvious. Would he not be in rooms with more valuable pickings.

wee eddie 09:55 22 Feb 13

Are we talking, here, about a "Bathroom", e.g. a room with a shower, bath, basin and toilet.

Or are we talking about a room, 6' by 8' with a toilet at the far end?

spuds 10:18 22 Feb 13

wee eddie

According to the media house plans that I have seen (Sun 21/02/2013). The 'bathroom' consists of bath in one corner (with open window nearby), and at the opposite end, a curtained or doored section containing a toilet (this is where the death occured) . There is a separate 'shower' room and separate 'storage' area, then bedroom, on the same level hose plan.

spuds 10:20 22 Feb 13

Correction: 'hose plan'= house plan

Quickbeam 16:37 22 Feb 13
Answer

Well, bail has been granted, whatever you think about it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nvidia Titan X release date, price and specs UK: Nvidia's new Titan X GP102 for 2016 launching on 2t…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This Superman ride is a real rollercoaster that you wear a VR headset on

Apple 12-inch MacBook review (2016): A question of port