to cream it too

sunny staines 10:56 19 Jun 08

click here

some people have tact.

Marko797 11:01 19 Jun 08

some ppl have got a neck, haven't they? Next it'll be tables, chairs, bowls and napkins,to go with the cream, lol.

Can't believe that ppl could eat £15 worth of strawberries tho.

Cymro. 11:12 19 Jun 08

I suppose a family of four could get through a fair amount, but I have always wondered if theses P.Y.O. places were profitable to the operator.

Even if customers did not go there with the sole intention of steeling as much produce as they could get away with, they would eat quite a bit of fruit by just idly munching as they went along.

interzone55 15:14 19 Jun 08

I always get annoyed when I see people eating in supermarkets, especially when they unwrap sweets to give to their kids, what's that teaching the kids.

I've only ever seen one person putting an empty wrapper through the till, but I've seen plenty of empty wrappers tucked away on shelves.

rdave13 15:58 19 Jun 08

'I always get annoyed when I see people eating in supermarkets, especially when they unwrap sweets to give to their kids, what's that teaching the kids.'

Umm, guilty as charged. Sometimes it's worth doing to keep the children calm... and I alway pay with the empty wrappers.

jakimo 16:36 19 Jun 08

I was fruit picking in Surrey last week,in the strawberry field was a group of people(8) sat round in a group all with empty baskets,all were stuffing themselves stupid,

they were still at it when we left 25 minutes later

BT 16:51 19 Jun 08

"I always get annoyed when I see people eating in supermarkets,"

So do I. There was a family the other day, Mum, Dad and 2 kids. The kids were give one half each of a sandwich and the parents had a whole one each! At the price of supermarket sandwiches it must have been getting on for a fivers worth. You can't say anything or you just get a load of abuse or worse. I would bet they didn't pay for them. You often see the empty boxes dumped on shelves around the store.

Forum Editor 17:37 19 Jun 08

They simply underline what I've known for years - if some people think they can get away with behaving like children they will. The problem is, it seems to apply to a very large percentage of the population.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…