Crazy little car!

Blackhat 17:51 20 Mar 09

Would you want one?

Just followed one of these for a while around Birmingham.
click here
Looks a great little run-around, very eye catching, check out the top gear video link on the web site.

bremner 18:15 20 Mar 09

Can't wait to see this as Del Boy's 3 wheeler upgrade on Fools and Horses :o)

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:27 20 Mar 09

At 22k and a tiny, tiny demographic sales profile, this has the same marketing chance that the Sinclair C5 and The Spruce Goose were blessed with. Waste of a competent engineering attempt.

G

Chegs ®™ 06:11 21 Mar 09

I dont care about such things as "demographic sales profile" or "Waste of a competent engineering attempt" I just want one as I doubt I would ever tire of the amazed expressions on the faces of other road users or driving a machine that feels like a motorcycle but gives the comfort of a car(but as an ex-motorcycle rider I would think this)Pity that by the time I got 22k spare,the thing will probably be autonomous.

Belatucadrus 13:51 21 Mar 09

Probably all it needs as I doubt they're into Honda Suzuki level of mass production which clearly contributes to the price. That said it looks way more interesting than a Prius and I'd love to have a go in one.
I really cant agree with the comparison with the C5, the Sinclair was bigged up as the new thing in urban transport, then what they delivered was a plastic tricycle with wobbly wheels powered by a washing machine motor that needed added peddle power to get up hills. It was never even slightly viable outside Sir Clives imagination. The Persu is a bit weird but is viable transport in the real world.

crosstrainer 14:36 21 Mar 09

A copy of the Carver without the lean factor, looks a bit vulnerable to me.

peter99co 19:29 21 Mar 09

It appears to have only a fast and a stop pedal.
I want one now!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…