Couldn't resist this!

Sapins 13:53 24 Dec 04

Help yourself to a slice from my very first cake and have a Merry Christmas. click here

Regards,

Sapins.

carolineann 14:32 24 Dec 04

I am very impressed.

A very happy christmas to you.

sidecar sid 15:08 24 Dec 04

Looks lovely pity we havn't got a recipie forum

Best wishes,Sid

anchor 15:32 24 Dec 04

Well done Sapins.

Mrs Anchor has just finished a strawberry gateau for our tea tomorrow. It looked so delicious, I could not resist photographing it.

click here

Nothing to do with computers I know, but after all it is Christmas!. Let`s say it shows how to display a photo on a web page.

Merry Christmas to all, and keep the Rennies handy.

Sapins 16:46 24 Dec 04

That looks scrumptious.

"Let`s say it shows how to display a photo on a web page."

Thats the only reason I did mine! Honest FE.

wallbash 18:04 24 Dec 04

Made a dark rich fruit cake, lots of Royal icing, could tell you how it tastes ( tommorow) but could Sapins tell me how he did the rope effect?

Ps if this takes off perhaps FE will create a cooking section ( or perhaps not )

Buchan 35 18:46 24 Dec 04

We could have judged the size of it if you`d put a 50P piece near it. Or perhaps you`re spent up like the rest of us?

Sapins 20:51 24 Dec 04

The ropes were made from the left over icing rolled into two long ropes and then carefully! twisted, took me three goes!

It is a traditional fruit cake recipe and It's 8" in diameter, and it would have to be a two Euro piece!

It has taken 45yrs. for my wife to get me to make a cake, I hope she doesn't want one every 45yrs.:-)

watchful 21:02 24 Dec 04

Oohh! I could eat this thread.

Well done you all and enjoy yourselves tomorrow.

kev.Ifty 22:49 24 Dec 04

click here

That was splendid!! A touch more Brandy i think, but excellent for a first attempt!! ;-)

Joyeux Noël Pal

Kev.

Dan the Confused 23:07 24 Dec 04

lol Kev!

I'm gonna email this thread to my mum - she'll love it :)

Merry Xmas guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced