Could this be the end?

SG Atlantis® 19:39 09 Aug 06

Big brother is always on our telly, (cries) the missus loves it... how sad.

Any way, looks like they're getting sued, or forced to pay back all the money from votes as they let ex house mates back in, about 3 million quid.

click here

Hopefully the show won't return next year!

Or better still cancel this one!!

Johnnie_M 19:57 09 Aug 06

You know what never made sense, if these people are so mad about the phone calls etc.....

DON'T PHONE THE SHOW FFS

SG Atlantis® 20:10 09 Aug 06

It was that they paid to vote them out and now the show's bosses are letting them back in...

Jimmy14 20:19 09 Aug 06

I don't see why you can't talk normal without swearing.

"DON'T PHONE THE SHOW FFS"
Not needed

Johnnie_M 20:32 09 Aug 06

my apologies, it wasn't technically swearing, just an acronym. The reason it boils my blood is my gf's mate was complaining about it, then called again to vote someone in, I bet that's what happened over and over.

Mr Mistoffelees 20:42 09 Aug 06

eventually it will go away.

I live in hope!

ade.h 21:08 09 Aug 06

Good advice! But I've been ignoring it wholeheartedly since day one and it hasn't worked yet.

Mr Mistoffelees 21:11 09 Aug 06

Me too.

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:30 09 Aug 06

The show epitomises all that is wrong with the plethora of 'reality' TV shows. There is even a 'reality' audition for a gormless woman to belt out the dire tunes from the Sound of Music....I really despair.

Anyone who is barking enough to watch BB and worse still, pays to send voting texts, deserves to lose it all as-:

a) they cannot be trusted with money

b) they cannot be trusted with any job that has more responsibilty than shelf stacking at Lidl.

G

anskyber 23:00 09 Aug 06

Perfect response.

SG Atlantis® 23:22 09 Aug 06

ah come on...

I'm all for hating the show, but don't insult my missus (lol) she does a fine job of looking after my kids!

Hey I'm told ITV may bid for next year's contract with Endemol.

If it comes down to it, ITV has more cash than c4!

Oh NO!

I was actually just looking for opnions on the £3,000,000 refunds/law suit thing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…