Costa Concordia

Al94 11 Nov 12

For anyone who might have an interest in the ongoimg project to remove the wreck, a website is now live which details the progress.

http://www.theparbucklingproject.com/

WhiteTruckMan 11 Nov 12

I'm a former windows ME user, so I'm used to long delays while the progress bar appears to do nothing.

WTM

Aitchbee 16 Nov 12

Once the salvage team get the Concordia upright, will it be converted into a luxury floating hotel?

WhiteTruckMan 16 Nov 12

I think the progress bar might have frozen.

But I'll give it a little longer...

WTM

Al94 16 Nov 12

The progress bar will take at least until next Spring!!

WhiteTruckMan 16 Nov 12

Must be all the updates, I suppose!

WTM

Al94 16 Nov 12

Once the salvage team get the Concordia upright, will it be converted into a luxury floating hotel?

No, the plan is to scrap the ship.

WhiteTruckMan 04 Dec 12

I'm not sure if it's my imagination or just wishful thinking, but I do believe there might have been some slight movement in the progress bar!

WTM

Al94 04 Dec 12

Nope, they're still working on the first stabilization stage.

Completion expected Spring 2013

Graham* 04 Dec 12

Well, parbuckle my sponsons, matey!

WhiteTruckMan 02 Jan 13

It moved! I'm sure the progress bar moved. It's got to have moved. Any minute now, that bar is going to zoom right up past %80 at least. That'll show people!

WTM

(definitely too long with Win ME)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message