Coolest video ever,

wolfie3000 07:22 20 Aug 07

This has to be the best video iv seen online, packed with action and yes its a Halo film.

It uses a whole new animation technique, and has alot of matrix style combat in it,

also GASP!!, SHOCK, master chief is de-armoured, yep you see master chief in all his glory.

also cool dance video at the end with a de-armoured master chief.

click here

powerless 10:55 20 Aug 07

I like!

Si_L 13:11 20 Aug 07

Never mind about the dance scene, the matrix/star wars style fighting was cool though, but why does no one like them? Why does everyone have to be so aggressive?

hereford456 13:25 20 Aug 07

All this is is a video about a game.
How boring can that be!

dagbladet 13:31 20 Aug 07

hereford456

Each to their own eh? Quite frankly that kind of stuff leaves me cold, but just becuase I don't like it doesn't mean it's no good.

hereford456 14:14 20 Aug 07

fair comment.
i stand corrected.

sunny staines 14:54 20 Aug 07

the link will not play says you need to update flashplayer, reinstalled flashplayer still getting same warning on the link.

sunny staines 15:03 20 Aug 07

got it working now had to update to the new beta ver 9.0.60.120 tip from skidzy.

mrwoowoo 16:21 20 Aug 07

not too keen on the graphical shading,still too cartoony for me.
also prefer actual ingame footage so you can tell how the actual game plays.Keep them coming though as i like to see whats coming out just in case iv'e missed anything.
half way through halo, as you persuaded me to give it another go but allthough better than i thought it still can't touch half life 2,far cry doom 3 etc.

Strawballs 17:52 20 Aug 07

I'm not a game player but I like that and as said before the mixture of neo and jedi along with Halo was impressive.

wolfie3000 21:26 20 Aug 07

Mrwoowoo,

Glad to see you enjoy halo, which level you up to now?

As for the film well i guessed that some may not like it but thats cool its not to everyones taste.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5