cookies on phones

1911 21:08 18 Nov 05

This has nothing to do with computers at all. I was talking to my sister on the phone and she told me about getting a phone call about a Mediteraeam Cruise and to press 9. She then had a long conversation. I of course told her NEVER press 9 as she would be put on an expensive number. Now here is the strange part. Less than five minutes later the same people called me!
Same thing. Med Cruise press 9. This was land line. Is it possible to download numbers from some one phone? Or was it just a coincidence?
My sister lives in Glasgow,Scotland and I live in Donegal. Republic of Ireland. I told you it was nothing to do with computere but there are very knowledgable people on this forum.

wee eddie 23:01 18 Nov 05

click here

Then visit this for the real answer

click here

1911 01:05 19 Nov 05

thank you for the quick response. The fact remains that within 5 minutes of speaking to my sister i got the same message. I am in a different country,different phone provider.You must admit it's some coincidence.Cheerio Thanks again John

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…