Conspiracy Theory: Apollo Moon Landing

Si_L 13:37 09 Jan 08

I dug up a recording of this program that I taped a while back and never got round to watching.

After seeing the program, which was backed up with a very substantial amount of proof, and then researching the 'hoax' online, it seems pretty clear in my opinion that the moon landing was faked. I am not easily led, but the evidence is just overwhelming, and the counter evidence does not stand up to the attacks.

click here for a summary of the accusations.

I am interested to see what other peoples opinions on this are.

sunny staines 13:42 09 Jan 08

its no possible to put people on the moon till they overcome cosmic radiation.

thats why man on the moon never progressed passed the 1969 coldwar hype story.

lotvic 13:43 09 Jan 08

IMHO
groan - get real - get a life

anskyber 13:48 09 Jan 08

Do you think, just for one moment, that the Soviet Union, as it was then, would have allowed the USA to get away with such a scam?

anskyber 13:54 09 Jan 08

I think proof is a very high level of evidence, you mean speculation that you are inclined to accept.

By the way I saw JFK yesterday walking along with Elvis.

GANDALF <|:-)> 13:56 09 Jan 08

next thing is that there will be a theory that a publicity seeking princess and serial man eater was killed by MI5 instead of a drunk frenchman incapable of handling a powerful car. /yawn

G

newman35 14:11 09 Jan 08

Blimey, bring on JFK!

CatTrading 14:38 09 Jan 08

It's suddenly the silly season with different Conspiracy Theories.
Hopefully in a months time we can get back to talking about 'real' things.

Stuartli 15:29 09 Jan 08

This particular conspiracy theory has been doing the rounds for more years than I care to remember.

But that's all it is - theory.

Strangely enough I saw both JFK and Elvis last night.

Both appeared briefly in a BBC4 programme about pop music....:-)

DieSse 15:33 09 Jan 08

"its no possible to put people on the moon till they overcome cosmic radiation.

thats why man on the moon never progressed passed the 1969 coldwar hype story." (sic)

When someone who can't write two sentances in correct English, makes incorrect scientific statements in support of a loony hypothesis - my heart bleeds for the state of education and critical analysis in the UK (and much of the rest of the world too).

gardener 15:39 09 Jan 08

Apparently someone tried to open a pub on the moon.It failed not because of cosmic rays but because there was no atmosphere.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced