Conflicting news reports

Al94 16:43 02 Dec 06

very different reports this afternoon, probably a short lived post as they are likely to be updated at some stage but have been totally opposite reports for some hours click here and click here

sean-278262 16:49 02 Dec 06

To be honest I would take the BBC's report with more power than a newspaper from scotland. The BBC do have a huge amount of power and money to throw at things.

It is more a matter of wait till the dust settles to be honest.

Al94 16:57 02 Dec 06

I'm not sure I would have put it that way! - but you're probably right about the BBC. Shows that you can't believe everything you read.

Input Overload 16:59 02 Dec 06

Personally I amn fed up with this being the main news over the last week.

Bob The Nob© 17:12 02 Dec 06

Who is he??????
The beebs pages get updated so he may have been dying but hes now doing well

sean-278262 17:23 02 Dec 06

"I'm not sure I would have put it that way! "

Well you cannot beat a fact. The BBC is the largest broadcaster in the world at last check. So compared to any newspaper it has so much more resources it can throw at it.

As for who is he. I dont really know nor care. I think the way the papers are making it out we are about to enter WW3 with this.

"but you're probably right about the BBC. Shows that you can't believe everything you read."

Totally true. The newspapers site doesnt provide any details on the time that news was posted so really it is hard to use as a resource in such a fast paced world.

Al94 17:53 02 Dec 06

(thought someone might pick you up on newspaper from Scotland!!)

sunny staines 21:06 02 Dec 06

over the years been present/or involved at a lot of things that have hit the headlines and been surprised at accounts on the news and papers on some occasions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…