Coincidence?

ade.h 15:09 31 May 06

Is it just a strange coincidence that, while I write this, there are over 20 threads about digital audio file conversion and ringtones in the Helproom, or is somebody having a laugh with multiple screen names?

Im sure it's just a coincidence, but a wierd one, huh? We never see that many posts about the same kind of subject at one time.

pj123 15:14 31 May 06

Just noticed that as well. Also they all appear to threads started months ago. Perhaps someone is doing a search for a similar solution and is posting to make them active again?

Totally-braindead 15:18 31 May 06

It probably is a coincidence but agree it is perhaps a bit strange, mind you the Forum has a lot of new members now and bearing in mind most if not all of them have mobile phones and are perhaps unhappy with the cost of ringtones its not surprising.
A couple of my friends have had to replace their kids sim cards because the kids signed up for new ringtones not realising that they would be send more automatically. You are meant to be able to text STOP to a particular number and it stops but they never found it that easy and when they put credit on the kids phones it was soon eaten up.

sidecar sid 15:21 31 May 06

If you read the threads the thing they have in common is the posting at the bottom peddling a software download.

Totally-braindead 15:22 31 May 06

Never noticed that pj123 and its the same person resurrecting all the posts called joyringtone and recommending a joyringtone convertor, advertising perhaps.

ade.h 16:17 31 May 06

Advertising... almost certainly. Maybe the silver deleting mouse will be on duty later!

Totally-braindead 16:21 31 May 06

I emailed him a while ago when I realised what had happened.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced