CN Tower's edgy new attraction?

Portal11 10 May 11

Nah is the answer i wouldn't do this & its not cheap either at £110 a go? i think they are pushing the boundaries a little too far with this imho?

i have never been to the tower so i am not totally sure but how can it last 90 minutes?

link text

spider9 10 May 11

Next time I'm in Toronto I'll definitely be giving it a go. Did my first 'glass floor' there, 1997 if I remember correctly, Sounds like it's worth the money.

Grey Goo 10 May 11

Watch out for Large Gorillas.

spider9 10 May 11

Grey Goo

Can handle the gorilla, it's those pesky bi-planes that worry me!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11 May 11

Should be fun in a Canadian winter :0)

sunnystaines 12 May 11

the view from the cnn tower is a damp squid if you have a window seat as the aircraft circles toronto in the queue to land. toronto always seems to have cloudless sky's

spider9 12 May 11

"the view from the cnn tower is a damp squid if you have a window seat"

Are there window seats in the CN Tower?

robin_x 12 May 11

Never been to Toronto, but Chicago's John Hancock Tower was great.

Ignored the observation deck on 54th?? floor for $15 and went to Cocktail Bar on 52nd, minimum spend $10.

In the end we had two cocktails and a BLT each for $15 per head I think.

Just passing the tip on in case it works in other high places.

caccy 12 May 11

Spider 9 "Yes" If you sre in the revolving restaurant (assuming you can still eat up there)

spider9 12 May 11

caccy

Yes, I know, having dined there a few times, but my remark earlier revolved around the rest of the quote, so I reproduce it as

"the view from the cnn tower is a damp squid if you have a window seat as the aircraft circles toronto"

Read it, and I'm sure you'll see there is some confusion in it !! (Unless there is an aircraft named "cnn tower", of course)

Graham. 12 May 11
Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message