Clocks go back - reminder.

Brumas 00:12 28 Oct 07

A little late I know, but don't forget to put your clocks BACK an hour all you night owls.
Good Night.

Bingalau 00:41 28 Oct 07

Already done all the clocks and watches.. Only the central heating to do now and the car in the morning....

Blackhat 00:54 28 Oct 07

Had absolutely no idea, the wife is fast asleep, bet she will be suprised in the morning. I think I will use my extra hour now, what a bonus, I was just thinking time for bed. Mind you, it will take me best part of half hour to reset everything!

mrwoowoo 01:08 28 Oct 07

Don't i know it.I'm nights at the moment)O:!
Occasionally though someone does forget and turns up an hour early.Hope it's my relief,then i can go home an hour early(O:!.... which will make up for him overlaying last week and turning up at 6.45am )O:!

ON nights here too,extra hour with no pay mmmm

mrwoowoo 01:15 28 Oct 07

At least when they go forward we work an hour less with no loss of earnings..ho hum.

wolfie3000 01:16 28 Oct 07

Thanks for the reminder, done all the clocks in the house but forgot the clock sitting on my desk.

Extra hour gaming tonight. :D

mrwoowoo,yep your right, if i last that long LOl

Blackhat 01:23 28 Oct 07

Whats the problem

click here

Its nothing new, its only an hour, many people do shift work and cope. 3 days to recover!!!!

mrwoowoo 01:26 28 Oct 07

First thing i do when i get to work is put my watch back straight away.Strange how it makes the night go quicker rather than seeing the time go back at 2am.

laurie53 08:02 28 Oct 07

Repeat thanks to Bingalau for the CH reminder.

I had remembered everything except that!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009