Christmas is but a week away

Forum Editor 17:33 17 Dec 04

and as many people will soon be travelling to stay with relatives, or taking a seasonal break I think it's time to wish all of you a very happy Christmas from all of us at PCA. We hope you have a peaceful and enjoyable holiday, and that you'll visit us as often as you can over the festive season.

On a very personal note I would like to express my thanks for the wonderful level of support I've had throughout the year from everyone - especially our faithful band of forum angels, those unsung heroines and heroes who freely devote so much of their time to selflessly helping others with their computing problems. I've never met any of you, but I've come to know many of you pretty well in a virtual way via the forum. We couldn't function without you being there day after day, and I want you to know that your efforts are very much appreciated. We intend to make 2005 an even better year for the forum, and I'm looking forward to our fifth year together with great enthusiasm.

Have a great Christmas everyone.

Sapins 17:42 17 Dec 04

Thanks for the good wishes,I hope all of you at PCA have a well deserved happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year.

Same goes for all forum members,

Technotiger 17:58 17 Dec 04

Hi All - wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 18:28 17 Dec 04

cheers FE,you and all the <above> have a great christmas,and a happy new year!

VoG II 18:31 17 Dec 04

Yep, have a great one FE, all the PCA staff and fellow forumites.

spanneress 18:47 17 Dec 04

Yes. What VoG said.

With bells on.

Dan the Confused 18:57 17 Dec 04

This is my first Xmas as a forum member and the amount I have learnt over the past year is immeasurable. The skill and expertise from members is second to none and I look forward to learning even more in the coming year, so a big thanks to ALL forum members for the time and effort you put in.

Merry Xmas!

spikeychris 19:01 17 Dec 04

Strange how a couple of weeks at this time of year can alter the way people feel. The IRA at one time called a cease fire even though they fought a campaign all year long with such verocity. The English Bedfordshire regiment stopped chucking bombs for a while and played football with the German army in 1914 during World War II. This was trench warfare where millions of soldiers were being slaughtered but they stopped - and played and shook hands. Later they reloaded and started knocking the hell out of each other. This time of year has to be grasped and used and wrung out for all its worth………….

Merry Christmas

roygbiv 19:27 17 Dec 04

Merry Christmas

Happy New Year (this will bring with it alot of new posts as xmas PC's are playing up)

Spikeychris, don't forget the german offensive known as "The Battle of The Bulge" was launched at this time in 1944. The garrison in Bastogne had a memorable xmas for all the wrong reasons. Know doubt, come the new year, we'll all be fighting the same battle but for very different reasons. Have good one.

Merry christmas everyone.

carolineann 19:58 17 Dec 04

To FE. and all forum members.

A special thank you to FE for the great job he has done in keeping us all in order this past year.

I wonder who will be first to log in on christmas day?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…