Christmas television.

Chronos the 2nd 14 Dec 12

As it is little more than ten days to the festivities begin and there has been minimal previews of the Christmas television viewing. Can we assume that this year, as with the previous few years the TV channels will be showing nothing more than a diet of repeats interspersed with a rare Christmas special? And the reason that there has been little advertising of this televisual boredom is finally the channels have accepted that we are possibly not quite as thick as they usually see the viewing public and have shown much welcomed common decency by not trying to convince us that programs over the festive period will be great.

Unusual I know but possible perhaps?

Quickbeam 31 Dec 12

I'm sure they would soon change the rules if it became the norm to watch in ways that don't as yet require a licence.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message