Christmas posts...

Quickbeam 07:21 14 Dec 08

Now I understand why the FE is so strict on the start date:)

Cymro. 11:10 14 Dec 08

Never mind it will soon be over and then it will be
how did your new Years Eve party go? then Valentines, first Cuckoo of spring, summer holidays or whatever.

I sometimes wonder why FE does not just re post some of last years postings if only to see how many of us would actually notice.

Cymro. 11:12 14 Dec 08

Most sad of all is that I don`t think many of us would notice and that I don`t think it even matters anyway.

Forum Editor 11:34 14 Dec 08

that in a forum like this there's a perpetual hunt for something new - everyone likes a nice new blank thread to click on.

That inevitably means that as each year turns we see the same seasonally-related subjects cropping up over and over again. Each year we have new forum members, and they probably haven't talked about such things in an online discussion before.

Pineman100 15:34 14 Dec 08

Or, if they're my age, they can't remember what they talked about yesterday, let alone last year!

spuds 16:08 14 Dec 08

I second that :O)

laurie53 19:35 14 Dec 08

"as each year turns we see the same seasonally-related subjects cropping up over and over again"

But they seem to crop up earlier and earlier.

Easter Eggs already on sale in my corner shop, and I'm sure that particular subject did not come up until Boxing Day last year.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac