Christmas came early...

powerless 20:06 12 May 06

I got two of the same issue of PCA through my door today.

Do I have to read them both?

:-D

Starfox 20:06 12 May 06

Only if you have double vision !!!!

Forum Editor 23:09 12 May 06

and we know where you live.

mammak 23:18 12 May 06

long time since I have saw you on site
how are you doing? and you better send that extra issue back or FE will be charging you twice the price lol.
Ps. and probably with interest ;)

Taff™ 08:42 13 May 06

Subscriptions Department kindly rang me to say that my last issue would be July - It was April at the time and the June Issue had only just arrived. I told them that I get two reminders for different account numbers and they rang me back the following day to confirm that there were two subscription accounts. They set up a continuation by direct debit from the August Issue - Wrong!

I did offer to send it back FE (Honest) but they said I should pass it on to a friend!

It`s no wonder everyone gets confused with this ridiculous issue/month way of distributing the magazine in advance. Don`t give me all that competitive clap trap and staying ahead of the game stuff - Its 13th May and the July issue is out!

Could PCA print the previous months winning lottery numbers in the August issue please! I`ll subscribe for life!

Sapins 10:43 13 May 06

You could sell the First Edition on Ebay and keep the second one!

DrScott 11:04 13 May 06

What's the new issue like?

powerless 17:29 13 May 06

I'm always here :-) just watching....

Totally-braindead 17:47 13 May 06

There was someone complaining just last week that last months issue never got delivered to him. I wonder if one of you dodgy lot got his magazine as well. Well come on, own up.

powerless 10:06 16 Jun 06

OK, it's happened again, I've just got two copies of Issue 133, August 2006 through the door!

rmcqua 10:20 16 Jun 06

I'm glad they are arriving today. I was beginning to think it was a long time since the last one, and wondering whether I had upset the subscriptions department! I know what I will be doing this evening.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…