Christma Cake

Coffee Adict 22:02 20 Dec 07

I know some of you are quite fond of the odd tipple and thought this would amuse you:

Christmas Cake Recipe
You'll need the following:

1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
4 large brown eggs
2 cups of dried fruit
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
Lemon juice
Nuts
1 bottle of whisky

Sample the whisky to check for quality. Take a large bowl. Check the whisky again. To be sure it's the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add one teaspoon of sugar and beat again. Make sure the whisky is still OK.
Cry another tup. Tune up the mixer. Beat two leggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Mix on the turner. If the fired druit gets stuck in the beaterers, pry it goose with a drewscriver.
Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity. Next, sift two cups of salt. Or something. Who cares?
Check the whisky. Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Spoon the sugar or something. Whatever you can find. Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Throw the bowl out of the window. Check the whisky again and go to bed.

Not my own work, I took it from here
click here

which has some interesting subjects if you're into that kind of thing, some of it is way over my head, but the replies can be interesting.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:29 20 Dec 07

Cever nook under the affluence of incohol

:0)

donki 22:56 20 Dec 07

This thread should b banned.... its a bad thing for younger people to see! The strain ur putting on are NHS with this "binge" drinking, its not on!

..... is wot sum of the PC crowd would say.

:P

Jak_1 23:28 20 Dec 07

Hic!

BT 08:23 21 Dec 07

Make another one tomorrow...

Quickbeam 23:16 21 Dec 07

Just pass the whisky over!

Quickbeam 11:34 22 Dec 07

BT 07:48 23 Dec 07

No it just makes the Whisky cloudy!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…