Chris_Byers has given a more full answer...

MAJ 11:59 09 Sep 10

Okay, someone has to ask, and I haven't seen a thread about it yet, but, have Chris_Byers duties at PCA Towers been reduced? He's now encroaching on our territory in the Helproom.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:31 09 Sep 10

and Matt Egan is also spamming the help room, resurrecting old threads.

:0)

MAJ 12:41 09 Sep 10

"and Matt Egan is also spamming the help room, resurrecting old threads."

Children, eh? Did FE leave the playpen gate open again? ;)

Matt Egan 16:48 09 Sep 10

Chris goes into the forum on his own time, in much the same way as you guys all do. He does use some of the issues he solves in the print Helproom, however. On reflection, posting links to his longer pieces does churn up the old thread. Not sure I'd refer to it as 'spam', but FE might...

*backs away slowly...*

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:53 09 Sep 10

Don't worry Matt just a little light humour to while away a quiet moment on the forum

Anyway I'll "forgive you all" as you put me on page 9 this month.

:0)

Matt Egan 17:02 09 Sep 10

Can I come out of the naughty corner?

Forum Editor 18:43 09 Sep 10

Never - he's the very epitome of a straight bat man.

In any case, he's too busy picking out the location for our annual company bonding week - this year I favour The Maldives, after all, times are hard, Las Vegas will have to wait.

Forum Editor 18:46 09 Sep 10

he knows it won't be long before I pick my 'Helproom Angel of the year'.

Cheque to the usual address please Chris.

john bunyan 18:48 09 Sep 10

Have you considered an archaeological week , bonding in Mesepotamia? Not sure of the exchange rate for the Iraqi Dinar.

morddwyd 20:05 09 Sep 10

"the location for our annual company bonding week"

When I was still working I was the only one in the whole organisation who was never booked in for the annual weekend in the five star conference hotel.

I think they were frightened I'd ban some of the more adventurous "team building" they has dreamed up (remember my job?).

MAJ 20:28 09 Sep 10

"Chris goes into the forum on his own time, in much the same way as you guys all do."

And there's me thinking he was trying to do us out of a job.;) It was a development that I hadn't seen before and I thought you guys had dreamt up something we'd all missed. Anyhow, good to have some professional backup around.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced