Cheap Flights Sites

rossgolf 23:23 13 Jan 09

does anybody know any sites where i can obtain fairly cheap flights to Fueterventura?

thanks
Ross

DieSse 00:50 14 Jan 09

I find the sites which claim to look for low cost tickets are useless. I recommend you check which airlines go from the airport you want to use, and check directly.

Easyjet, Ryanair, BMIbaby, Thomson and so on.

Good list here click here

Noldi 06:21 14 Jan 09

Depends which airport you want to fly from. BA have some very good deals at the moment if you book early, some flights cheaper than the budget airlines.

Noldi

canarieslover 11:45 14 Jan 09

Check exactly what you will be getting as well. Some of the cheap flights do not go direct and your 4 hour flight can turn into a 10 hour flight with stops. A lot of flights to Fuerteventura have been cut out over the last couple of years so cheap flights are not too easy to come by in the summer months. Might get more relevant and up to date advice from this site. Note there is also a forum on there.
click here

Pamy 13:52 14 Jan 09

click here check here

Bingalau 16:23 14 Jan 09

Isn't there a cheap flights item on that Martin Lewis's site? Sorry just found it .. Here the link
click here

Bingalau 16:24 14 Jan 09

Pamy. Sorry, I should have looked before I jumped in ...

rossgolf 16:57 14 Jan 09

the amount of sites ive been on today :|:|
i was hoping to get a return flight for in the region of 200-300 but as im going in the peak season ( 6th august - 3rd september) this doesnt look good.
ill tick as resolved but any more additions will be welcomed :D

rossgolf 17:17 14 Jan 09

in addition to this....
does anybody know the age which i can legally teavel on a plane un accompanied?

canarieslover 18:27 14 Jan 09

It appears that different airlines have different rules. Check with airline that you intend booking with.
Some info here.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017