Charlie Chaplin's Birthday

anchor 12:59 PM 15 Apr 11

Charlie Chaplin and I share the same birthday, the 16th April, (although we were not born in the same year).

I see that Google have a special YouTube video on their start page to commemorate this.

http://www.google.co.uk/

Pineman100 16:25 PM 15 Apr 11

Happy birthday for tomorrow, anchor. And pass on my best to Charlie, too, would you?

anchor 17:01 PM 15 Apr 11

Thanks for the good wishes Pineman100. I hope not to see Charlie quite yet; perhaps in the hereafter.

anchor 17:01 PM 15 Apr 11

Thanks for the good wishes Pineman100. I hope not to see Charlie quite yet; perhaps in the hereafter.

hill farmer 19:10 PM 15 Apr 11

anchor

Best wishes for tomorrow.

It is our wedding anniversary today, 39 years.

anchor 14:17 PM 05 May 11

Thanks to those who sent good wishes, and I hope that "hill farmer" enjoyed his anniversary. 39 years is quite an achievement these days.

Aitchbee 14:39 PM 05 May 11

Hello anchor - if you go on to a website IMDB.com this site will give you the birth dates (and deaths) of most of the big movie stars. I share my birthday with a few big names.

Legolas 13:39 PM 06 May 11

Could never see the fuss about CC never liked his movies never thought him funny. Happy Birthday anchor

anchor 15:32 PM 06 May 11

Thanks Legolas & AitchBEE.

Perhaps a more auspicious person with whom I share a birth date is Pope Benedict XVI.

interzone55 16:22 PM 06 May 11

I share my birthday with Marilyn Monroe and Bob Monkhouse amongst others...

daz60 18:58 PM 06 May 11

link text

Who shares your birthday, Click on the calender month and date,you will see a list of "personalities" who share your date.James Cagney for me, ace all round entertainer.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED