Charlie Chaplin's Birthday

anchor 15 Apr 11

Charlie Chaplin and I share the same birthday, the 16th April, (although we were not born in the same year).

I see that Google have a special YouTube video on their start page to commemorate this.

http://www.google.co.uk/

Pineman100 15 Apr 11

Happy birthday for tomorrow, anchor. And pass on my best to Charlie, too, would you?

anchor 15 Apr 11

Thanks for the good wishes Pineman100. I hope not to see Charlie quite yet; perhaps in the hereafter.

anchor 15 Apr 11

Thanks for the good wishes Pineman100. I hope not to see Charlie quite yet; perhaps in the hereafter.

hill farmer 15 Apr 11

anchor

Best wishes for tomorrow.

It is our wedding anniversary today, 39 years.

anchor 05 May 11

Thanks to those who sent good wishes, and I hope that "hill farmer" enjoyed his anniversary. 39 years is quite an achievement these days.

Aitchbee 05 May 11

Hello anchor - if you go on to a website IMDB.com this site will give you the birth dates (and deaths) of most of the big movie stars. I share my birthday with a few big names.

Legolas 06 May 11

Could never see the fuss about CC never liked his movies never thought him funny. Happy Birthday anchor

anchor 06 May 11

Thanks Legolas & AitchBEE.

Perhaps a more auspicious person with whom I share a birth date is Pope Benedict XVI.

interzone55 06 May 11

I share my birthday with Marilyn Monroe and Bob Monkhouse amongst others...

daz60 06 May 11

link text

Who shares your birthday, Click on the calender month and date,you will see a list of "personalities" who share your date.James Cagney for me, ace all round entertainer.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Wacom Cintiq 27QHD review

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message