Change (A plea to those nice people at PCA)

johndrew 19:45 25 Mar 08

I was forced today to e-mail one of this site`s regular contributors as I was unable to register and get on to these pages. He most kindly posted for me click here and resolved the dilemma.

It was all very strange as I had been on the site earlier in the day, but suddenly the registration box at the top left had disappeared and try as I might could not get it to return.

People hate change, especially as they get older, and change without warning is of the worst variety. If you are going to make changes it would be nice if they were clearly identified, with the specific time and date of activation, well in advance of the proposed time.

If this was done and I missed the details I apologise for my ignorance.

Forum Editor 20:37 25 Mar 08

and I hope you'll find the revisions less of a shock as you get used to them. To be fair, not everyone hates change, and as far as I'm aware nobody else had such a bad time - at least if they did they resolved it themselves.

We're not going to be able to give advance warnings every time we make any changes I'm afraid - they are fitted in as and when we have free time and technical resources. The company runs a great many web sites, and there are many calls on our development team's time.

We'll do our best to keep future shocks to a minimum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced