Change to Choice THINK cartridges

MartyW 21:42 14 Mar 08

I have recently had an order for 6 colour cartridges from Choice Stationery. I have been satisfied wth the THINK+ cartridges for some time and understand that due to copyright problems with compatables the THINK are their replacement
However I was supplied with REINK cartridges which when I queried was told that they were the 'same' as THINK.
I have fitted one and had to clean 4 times before I got a full nozzle print output.
During printing 6 holiday pictures I had to ciean twice with the subsequent paper loss.
The picture and colour look ok but it appears that refill cartridges have a problem.
So if you order from Choice I suggest you fully specify THINK cartridges (As I thougt I had)
I have E Mailed them twice without response up to now ,so much for there 3 hour respose time!
Marty2

Totally-braindead 23:39 14 Mar 08

I had a faulty cart from them once. Told them I wasn't very happy as all the cleaning I had to do emptied the colour and the black though it was only the black that was faulty and they sent me a replacement black and colour for free.
And the replacements were perfect. I think I just got a faulty cart that time.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5