Championship Manager 5 - PCA Review

The Ghost of Inept Pig 13:28 13 May 05

Eight out of Ten?

This game is nothing shot of a disgrace to the Championship Manager name - the series seemed to be suffering with Championship Manager 4 (even though it gained good reviews, I found it a poor substitute for the earler titles), but the change of developer has brought about a shocking decline in the game.

Stick to Football Manager 2005, which is from the original team behind Championship Manager, and is far superior, in my ever so humble opinion.

I am well aware that reviews are a matter of opinion, and that PCA isn't a games magazine, but what if some unsuspecting person is lured into the gaming world with the promise of this review - only to be bitterly disappointed by a game that has quirks such a recommending you play Les Ferdinand as a Defensive Midfielder!

It'd be a terrible shame for anyone to shun the world of games because of a badly recommended title becoming their introduction to it.

Eight out of Ten?

That's higher than any of the scores for this title on Game Rankings at this moment (click here)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…