CD missing? (Call.........) I wish it was. Do you?

Kase 15:45 05 Oct 04

I have a number of PC Advisor Mags with various page holes due to an over enthusiastic glue application. I have tried peeling slowly and fast as with a plaster but most times the result is a hole. I would be interested to know how other readers deal with this dilemma.

recap 16:11 05 Oct 04

This has been aired previously:

click here

Kase 16:40 05 Oct 04

Hi recap

Just goes to show some things change but not others. Followed your click here, 2 threads in 2002 and 3 in 2003 and still the same dilemma. I wonder if glue manufacturers read Computer Forums or just stick to the subject they know best? Lets hope things get better next year!

Dorsai 17:59 05 Oct 04

I did notice with my last issue that the dreaded tiscali CD (and they are wasting their time with me, as i am already a customer) had noticably LESS industrial strength glue than usual.

But will have to wait for the next to see if this was a coincidence, or deliberate.

Given the fact that i am a subscriber to this mag, why do they bother putting them in my mag in the first place? I had one least month, 1 the month before that, 1 the month before the month before...........

Sapins 19:01 05 Oct 04

Love the pun, intended or not :-)

"I wonder if glue manufacturers read Computer Forums or just stick to the subject they know best?"

Peel it off very slowly, never fails with me.

Kase 20:13 05 Oct 04

Hi sapins
Pun, intended,I am pleased it raised a smile, I have given more thought to this delemma and come to the conclusion it is not the glue that is the problem but the applicator who ever it may be!!
May I suggest a teach in on tenacity.

" Peel it of very slowly" You have my attention

The key to marketing is being tenacious

Kase 20:52 05 Oct 04

I apologize for the wrong spelling I will be more
araldite next time

Kase 21:13 05 Oct 04

As a wordsmith would you on behalf of PCA like to make a cohesive connection to this thread?

kev.Ifty 23:34 05 Oct 04

If one wishes to CEMENT good relations, then one should STICK to the subject and not PASTE off topic GUNK.

I always ADHERE to the rules especially when trying to help FIX peoples STICKY problems when they are in a JAM.

I'm sure we can form a BOND and UNITE to CONSOLIDATE this forum as the best........

Sorry this is becoming a BIND now.....

Sorry again. I'm going to lay down now before someone mentions BONDAGE

:-0 Kev.

Forum Editor 00:11 06 Oct 04

No. I wouldn't want to make any connection - I'm about talked out on the subject of Tiscali CDs.

In fact I never want to hear about them again. Some hope........

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…