CD issue 131 June

nanouk 20:51 09 May 06

Has anyone received the above issue in CD format of PC Advisor, and when was the issue date. Thanks nanouk

Totally-braindead 22:28 09 May 06

Click The magazine to the left of this posting. It was released on the 20th of last month. If you have a subscription and never got it I would contact them. I bought it about the 23rd or 24th from my newsagents.

nanouk 09:11 10 May 06

Hi Totally-braindead... I've emailed them and they have replied that it's in the post, that was two weeks ago and I've been on the phone twice and "Helen" said it was on it's way but still nothing, so it looks as if a subscription to PC Advisor is a mickey mouse operation !! BTW this is for my first CD copy of the magazine. nanouk...

Totally-braindead 09:19 10 May 06

I'm not a subscriber just now but in the past when I was I always got it before the release date. If I was you I'd phone them or email them again saying its obviously lost and ask them to send another one.

rmcqua 10:58 10 May 06

- whatever that means.
Don't be ridiculous. Have you any idea how many subscribed copies of the magazine go out every month? Ever heard of items going missing in the mail?

jimb72 11:42 10 May 06

Dear nanouk,

Would you mind sending me your mailing details by email [email protected] and a note explaining the difficulties that you have had. I will look into this non delivery problem and i will personally send you an edition from our head office. Our subscription bureau is generally very efficient but with the large volume of mail that they handle items do occaisionally go missing in the mail. I will get this missing edition in the mail to you as soon as i have your address. Please let me know if your subscription copy of the July issue does not arrive this week. kind regards Jim Birch, Subscriptions Manager, PC Advisor.

Totally-braindead 11:54 10 May 06

Now you can't say fairer than that nanouk.

nanouk 16:37 10 May 06

Jim...my details are on the way via email. Thank you nanouk.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…