closely followed by this

click here

anskyber 21:12 14 Feb 08

Groan.

Cats again.

lisa02 21:17 14 Feb 08

I'm allergic to them. :(

xclr8r 21:24 14 Feb 08

I'm with Lisa02 on this, I am allergic to em as well. I think they are a very unrewarding pet as well. My mother in law has three and they just go off and live with other families for weeks on end as they must get fed better and stuff. On the whole though, with me being allergic, it does limit the amounts of visits I make to the mother in law's. :)

Coffee Adict 21:39 14 Feb 08

Curio - we'll ignore them shall we, only those owned by a cat knows the affection they give.

bluto1 21:58 14 Feb 08

anskyber, got room for another groaner?

Coffee Adict 22:04 14 Feb 08

Ok,ok just to keep the peace:

click here

anskyber 22:13 14 Feb 08

Nope, no better.

For the record I have had cats in the house since I was born, until the last 12 years anyway. I always felt affection towards them and was sad, more than is reasonable, when they went the way of all animals. Ridiculous really.

The problem I have is with the regular run of goo threads with "look at this lovely cat" etc etc.

I know, just ignore the threads, I should learn really. The brain of a cat I suppose.

Totally-braindead 22:33 14 Feb 08

anskyber do you think the world is here just for your pleasure? Is everyone in the world your servant? And should they be grateful that you allow them to serve you?

If the answer is no to any of the above then I can assure you that you do not have the brain of a cat.

Stuartli 23:48 14 Feb 08

One of my offspring says that, in the event of reincarnation, he wants to be a cat......

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017