Careful what you put in an e-mail!!

VoG II 19:43 25 Jul 06
  p;3 19:56 25 Jul 06

and one frozen web page later.......::))

once the recipient has the mail, nowt really one can do about it being forwarded to ...yep..the world

ezypcy 19:57 25 Jul 06

He comes across as a truely decent genteel type of guy.

She seems .... a cad?.......lol

SG Atlantis® 20:14 25 Jul 06

I'm gonna puke!

I'm ashamed to be male!

PurplePenny 20:18 25 Jul 06

Yes, I should say that description fits her actions perfectly. (I suppose that she didn't know that her sister would forward it to friends, who would forward it to more friends but she should have thought ahead.)

PurplePenny 20:19 25 Jul 06

Why? Nothing wrong with what he did, just foolish to put it in an e-mail.

De Marcus™ 20:26 25 Jul 06

poor sod / daft git... can't decide?

ezypcy 20:34 25 Jul 06

I see that you guys don't know how to win the ladies over!
I can just imagine SG Atlantis® ,with his brogue,
trying to charm the girls - in his younger days...lol .

SG Atlantis® 20:40 25 Jul 06

easy now, making me feel old ezypcy, the guy that sent the email is quite a bit older than me!

De Marcus I think he's a bit of both...

p;3 22:19 25 Jul 06

"careful what you put in an email"? I"ve had one sent to me with an interesting attachment...very interesting!!

Forum Editor 22:50 25 Jul 06

is the culprit here. There was nothing wrong with the man sending a girl a gushing email, and she obviously felt pretty good about it herself, because she sent it to her sister. Women - especially sisters - do that kind of thing all the time, and most men realise it. So far no problem.

The trouble started when the sister showed a total lack of respect for her sister and the man in question - she stupidly sent the mail to her friends........and the rest is history.

The sister is to blame - she's the one who should be feeling ashamed of herself. I feel sorry for the two main characters.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…