Can't be bothered reading that one.

microcoder 12:04 18 Jan 07

How many people look at the 'Subjects for discussion' in Speakers' Corner and decide never to read that one or this one?(too late!)

No offence but I passed by the Snowing and BBC ones or do you read them all?

HondaMan 12:10 18 Jan 07

tell by the title whether the thread is of interest oir noit, so I read / glance at them all.

rodriguez 12:22 18 Jan 07

"Never judge a book by it's cover" springs to mind ;-) - you may find a thread that may look boring because of it's title, but if you read through it you'll probably see a good discussion going on. I always look at new threads and if it's one that doesn't interest me then I just don't post on it.

Jimmy14 12:31 18 Jan 07

Very sorry my subject of snowing lets you make the decision to read it there and then. It's actually quite a good thread after me adding links to pictures to it but your support won't be missed.

anskyber 12:38 18 Jan 07

Sometimes I give threads a miss, but almost invariably check them out a day or two later to see if there is interest in them for me.

There are times when I wish I had checked sooner. I am beginning to ignore completely the "repeat" themes like cars, cyclists, Iraq, nasty Forum Editor, freedom of speech on SC, favourite tortoise name and so on.

I do not support the idea of SC failing through a poor choice of subjects, after all I could begin a thread and make a contribution but I do not, or at least not that often.

spuds 14:40 18 Jan 07

A title for 'subject for discussion' can have many different meanings. Personally I am getting very selective nowadays :O)

josie mayhem 16:16 18 Jan 07

Sometimes I do, but just because I don't have any interest doesn't mean that it's not interesting to someone else.

How many threads I wished I posted to well thats another question.

Watchful 18:33 18 Jan 07

to say I can't be bothered reading this one.

laurie53 19:52 18 Jan 07

I only read about three in five. I'm probably missing something, but I really can't raise too much interest in a hosepipe ban, or Big Brother.

Sign of a half closed mind I suppose

Laurie

lisa02 20:23 18 Jan 07

Click through them all.

Some threads can start off boring or on a different subject than what they finish with.

Forum Editor 22:01 18 Jan 07

have to read them all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017