Can you identify any of these victims

onthelimit2 14:32 19 Aug 10

click here

Soon they will be forgotten.

onthelimit2 14:55 19 Aug 10

Anyone with any information about any of the people pictured is asked to call British Transport Police on 0121 634 5613

onthelimit2 15:09 19 Aug 10

click here Anyone with any information about any of the people pictured is asked to call British Transport Police quoting the picture reference number on 0121 634 5613

BT 17:05 19 Aug 10

It says all that in the article why is it necessary to repeat it all?

onthelimit 09:06 20 Aug 10

Ronald - you're wasting our time again.

onthelimit2 11:53 20 Aug 10

onthelimit who is this Ronald your going on about, this is a legitimate post asking to recognise these victims Who have been found dead either being hit by a train or or a body found on the railway.

So if you recognise any of these people cal the BTP.

onthelimit2 11:53 20 Aug 10

onthelimit who is this Ronald your going on about, this is a legitimate post asking to recognise these victims Who have been found dead either being hit by a train or or a body found on the railway.

So if you recognise any of these people call the BTP.

onthelimit2 11:56 20 Aug 10

By the onthelimit you seem to speak for more than one person do you have multiple id's

and BT the way i do things is my way not your way you silly sausage.

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:58 20 Aug 10

One of them wouldn't be you perchance?

G

onthelimit2 11:58 20 Aug 10

So i beginning to presume BT and onthelimit must be the same person they seem to make comments where ever i make a post and have mistaken me for this Ronald

onthelimit2 12:00 20 Aug 10

Picture it onthelimit and BT with their walking sticks looking back one day and saying who was that onthelimnit 2 and that Ronald

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…