Can you get free stuff?

maccman 18:57 08 Aug 05

Is it true you can get free ipods and mac minis?

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:32 08 Aug 05

It is a con....click here Please tell me you didn't believe that you could get stuff for free......

G

maccman 19:37 08 Aug 05

not so sure about that. I've had a look into it and the website I was looking at was slightly different than that.
It wasn't a pyramid scheme, though it acted like one, apparently its a referral scheme.
See this BBC doc on it.
click here

Pooke 20:15 08 Aug 05

"wasn't a pyramid scheme, though it acted like one"

Here's an old saying, "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......."

Pooke

Mr Mistoffelees 20:22 08 Aug 05

This site click here appears to be what maccman is talking about. It appears also that this is what the BBC story refers to and seems genuine.

ricci6 20:28 08 Aug 05

Guys giving it a try, nothing to lose, I'll get back to you if anything happens.
In the mean time would be obliged if you could sign up using my referral link, (all you have to register is your email and address), no spam so far :)

click here

Totally-braindead 20:58 08 Aug 05

If anyone wants to try it they are more than welcome but TANSTAAFL ( There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch). There has to be a catch.

Of course if anyone does get a free iPod I'll give them a tenner for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…