Can You Detect My Social Class?

oresome 13:00 19 Mar 17

I was feeling seedy last week and less than thrilled at the thought of attending a friends birthday party. She really is a brick and I was in a bind. If only this beastly cold would go, I'm sure I'd have a jolly time without getting blotto.

click here

bumpkin 13:36 19 Mar 17

Not devoted then:-0

Aitchbee 13:50 19 Mar 17

One might have had a smashing time without one getting smashed - what.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 14:46 19 Mar 17

You should go, sounds jolly hockey sticks to me. :p)

bumpkin 15:46 19 Mar 17

Does oresome play darts then.

Pine Man 16:09 19 Mar 17

I've been called a brick loads of times!

Oh a brick - sorry.

rickf 18:37 19 Mar 17

Don't say " You know what I mean?" and try to purse your lips. Better still speak w/o showing your teeth.

bumpkin 18:56 19 Mar 17

The question was top hole but we seem to be getting awfully silly replies from the plebs.

Old Deuteronomy 20:34 19 Mar 17

I'd rather be gert telligent and a pleb, than an upper class twit.

Belatucadrus 10:38 20 Mar 17

Well according to the Mails criteria I must be a real blue blood and maybe in line for a multi tier des res in rolling manicured parkland and perhaps a shot at the monarchy.

Then again it is the Mail showing its usual level of journalistic ineptitude.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac