Can anything be totally random?

bumpkin 07 Apr 13

Can anything be totally random? an odd title maybe ,can anyone give me an example of something that is 100% random.

morddwyd 07 Apr 13

My wife's train of thought.

onthelimit1 07 Apr 13

Getting 2 PCs to work to one printer? :-)

Bing.alau 07 Apr 13

Falling raindrops maybe?

bumpkin 07 Apr 13

Ok nice dig , I can take jokes on me, made me smile.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 07 Apr 13

Perhaps you need to read here it can mean different things depending on the context used.

I like "predictability of the outcome" reminds me of some windows operating systems.

bumpkin 07 Apr 13

Fruit Bat, I have read similar explanations as per your link but none really answer the question. For example is the Lottery, ERNIE or a throw of dice totally random.

Mr Mistoffelees 07 Apr 13

I never know what I'm going to forget next!

bumpkin 07 Apr 13

It was supposed to be a serious question but I don't mind ;-)

kad60 07 Apr 13

Evolution,possibly.!

Aitchbee 07 Apr 13

Captain Beefheart managed to slip a tad of randomness into his opus / work / album

Trout Mask Replica

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message