Can anyone give me a price please.!!

charmingman 13:58 02 Jun 08

Hi ive moved into a new house & found 12 yep "12" new aluminium patio doors that i would like to sell, theyve never been used & they still have stickers on them, so i think they all go together making it "6" full sets of patio doors, but i dont have a clue what to ask for them or how much the sell for as ALL the double Glazing companies websites ive looked on WONT give you a price untill you give all your contact details?
they are pretty dirty as theyve been stored for a while & just need a clean (Which i will do)
Has anyone any idea of the price or what i could expect for them,
THankx

Oh typicaly there white...but with "NO" locks or handles..

Stuartli 14:07 02 Jun 08

Have you literally moved into a new house?

If so, perhaps your new house builder/sub-contractor temporarily stored them at the property?

GANDALF <|:-)> 14:10 02 Jun 08

Patio doors are virtually worth;less unless the frames are there. They tend to be built to specific sizes.

G

peter99co 14:11 02 Jun 08

They would make a brilliant greenhouse if you put a roof on.

charmingman 14:13 02 Jun 08

no there ours "Stuartli" they was left by previous owner who had retired...

johndrew 14:13 02 Jun 08

I think that anything left in the premises after completion becomes the property of the new owner. So if the builder left them there perhaps he would like to make an offer??

€dstowe 14:15 02 Jun 08

Interesting as to why they have been left.

If they were of any value the previous owner (house builder?) would have taken them.

My thoughts are that they are worthless, as GANDALF <|:-)> says, and you are lumbered with a load of rubbish to get rid of.

Quickbeam 14:38 02 Jun 08

They would make a brilliant conservatory too with a huge opening area. A good local joiner can make the missing frames.

charmingman 15:10 02 Jun 08

Here's a phto of them i couldnt get them all in but as you can see there loads..lol

click here

Forum Editor 15:16 02 Jun 08

without the frames, as GANDALF <|:-)> has said, and that's probably why the previous owner decided to lumber you with them.

They are not likely to have any value as doors, but someone might fancy them for garden use.

peter99co 15:22 02 Jun 08

Like I said make a frame and build a greenhouse.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017