The Cameron Baby

morddwyd 07:51 23 Mar 10

I know I shouldn't, and I'm much too cynical, but I just have this unbidden thought niggling away .....!

No, surely not?

GANDALF <|:-)> 08:10 23 Mar 10

A truly, truly remarkable coincidence, almost spiritual.

G

morddwyd 08:35 23 Mar 10

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there has been a terrible hole in their lives, which they are going some way towards filling.

It's just the timing.

ulrich 08:39 23 Mar 10

It won't influence my vote though, I just want to see rid of the lot that are in now.

Awshum 08:55 23 Mar 10

Congrats to them!

Paul-1379466 09:05 23 Mar 10

It said on the BBC news that the couple were expecting a baby. What else could they expect?

Awshum 09:22 23 Mar 10

Exactly anyone can see that they've got pregnant because they want another baby and must do it now as they are both around 40, well 38 and 43....

And it's not just her, babies fathered by men in their mid 40s, and older, are at higher risk of congenital defects.

It really is their last chance before the odds are stacked against them, he was quoted in 2008 saying he was wanting another baby.

Awshum 09:24 23 Mar 10

" It said on the BBC news that the couple were expecting a baby. What else could they expect?"

My wife and I expect a lot of things like the kids behaving, dry weather, a lottery win and so much more.

Paul-1379466 11:19 23 Mar 10

Awshum you need to re-evaluate your life's expectations. You have more chance of being struck by lightening or taken away by aliens from Andromida than any of the things you expect. ;-)

Today my main expectation is I get the washing dry outside before a rapidly moving band of rain moving east gets here. I know someone knows that & will speed the rain band up at just the right time to bog my day up.

Awshum 12:42 23 Mar 10

The kids where good this morning, the sky is clear today and I won £2 on a scratchcard yesterday. Life is good! I'm now hoping for an easy shift at work this afternoon but I doubt it, I'm expecting the opposite. Lol

folsom 12:44 23 Mar 10

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…