CALLING ALL TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS FANS!!!

antony.dandrea 14:30 21 Jul 08

PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO MAKE ROBBIE KEANE STAY AT THE CLUB!!!!

tullie 14:46 21 Jul 08

Please dont use upper case,its considered to be shouting and i doubt if you will get any Spurs fas on here,weve got more sense.

Sapins 15:10 21 Jul 08

What, both of them!

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:34 21 Jul 08

...and this is the most exciting thing in your life? Ironically, you have forgotten to put the link to the petition. Even more ironically he will go if he can earn more money...he is not bothered about the fans so the petition is a waste of time. Football = money and not fans and do not believe any different no matter who tells you.

G

Si_L 15:39 21 Jul 08

How is a petition going to stop him from moving?

Clapton is God 15:59 21 Jul 08

Sad. Very sad.

And I'm referring to the thread - not the fact that someone called Robbie Keane is apparently leaving Tottenham Hotspurs.

mrwoowoo 17:07 21 Jul 08

Drogba and Lampard may leave Chelsea.Am i bothered as a Chelsea fan?...no.
Clubs will always find someone to replace them ,who actually wants to play for the club and will therefore give their all.
I say let him/them go.

day2strike 17:09 21 Jul 08

No link, so it cant be that urgent then!!!!!!!!
Oh and is he going cos someone else will pay more money£££

Forum Editor 17:11 21 Jul 08

or links to petitions on other sites......it's a strict forum rule. There's nothing worse than badgering people to sign their name to something. If I want to lobby someone about something I'll write to them myself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…