Call Centres Are Wonderful!

morddwyd 12:51 PM 18 May 12

The council are doing some disability adaptations to the house, and need to see some part of the deeds, still held by the mortgage company.

Just as a matter of interest, have you ever tried to explain to an Indian call centre what a "Feu Disposition" is, when you don't really know what it is yourself?

lotvic 12:55 PM 18 May 12

I expect they will be able to google it to find out?

Aitchbee 13:29 PM 18 May 12

Feu, Few & Phew! three words that all sound the same...'disposition' to me...would mean 'a change of / or withdrawal of an entitlement'...I'll check my big dictionary book later.

onthelimit1 13:32 PM 22 May 12

I had a problem with my TalkTalk line this morning. I sent an email with full description of what I'd tried (disconnect faceplate, plug wired phone into test socket to check for dial tone etc etc). Got an answer back within the hour thanking me and asking me to carry out all the checks I'd told them I'd done. Useless!

Aitchbee 15:22 PM 22 May 12

I had to get my internet connection 'sorted out' recently...and was impressed (overall) by the communication skills of 4 different call centre people (one of them was an automatic taped response), who understood the problem and then got things fixed.( My Glasgow accent was understood ... admittedly, I had to slow down a coupla' notches).

Forum Editor 23:48 PM 23 May 12

A Feu Disposition harks back to feudal times.

Without making a huge meal of it a feu disposition is very similar to a covenant. It's a way of selling some land and/or property with conditions attached.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…